All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully crafted, powerfully illustrated with conversation, theoretically important, and almost unique as an ethnography. -Arthur Kleinman, Harvard University
- Author BiographyRobert Desjarlais teaches anthropology at Sarah Lawrence College and is the author of Body and Emotion: The Aesthetics of Illness and Healing in the Nepal Himalayas, also published by Penn.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 1999 Victor Turner Prize of the Society for Humanistic Anthropology.
- Author(s)Robert R. Desjarlais
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Ethnography
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note7 illus
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.