All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers professionals ancient wisdom for grappling with today's leadership challenges. This book teaches us important lessons about leadership: we can be vigilant without being adversarial, we can serve without being passive, and we can guide without commanding. It offers a model for transforming leadership practices in corporate settings.
- Author BiographyBlaine McCormick is an award-winning professor at the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. He has appeared on CNN and ABC World News Tonight with Peter Jennings. David Davenport is the former president of Pepperdine University and is currently distinguished professor of public policy and law at Pepperdine University. He writes a column for Scripps Howard News Service, and his writings have appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and Christian Science Monitor.
- Author(s)Blaine McCormick,David Davenport
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.