Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.47Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays reassesses the importance of Sheridan in the history of English comedy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Crane,James Morwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.