Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to one of the world's top bead embroiderer's techniques. It explains all the fundamentals behind her gorgeous work, from stitches to colour theory and gives step-by-step instructions for 25 beautifully textured projects, all featuring a show-stopping focal point.
- Author BiographySherry Sherafini is a beadwork artist who has been creating beaded body adornment since 1997. She teaches and lectures throughout the US and her work has been widely published. Her one-of-a-kind designs have been worn by Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and pieces are owned by Melissa Etheridge and Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas. Sherry has written several books and is featured in Masters: Beadweaving (9781600590399).
- Author(s)Sherry Serafini
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- auksinis7716 Oct, 2012by
Very good product!
Very good book with detailed description of each creation. Very helpful and interesting book. You can find a lot of ideas for your creations in it.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.