Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £11.59
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £7.65Trending at £10.00
- £9.98Trending at £11.86
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has been developing shiatsu techniques for dogs since 1982 when a friend asked her to help her elderly dog with his pain during his last days. Since then she has worked with hip degenerative problems, arthritis, problems associated with old age, and attitude problems. Her focus is to teach people techniques to use on their own dogs.
- Author BiographyPamela Hannay began her study of the oriental healing arts in 1975, and has been teaching since 1978. She was senior instructor at the Ohashi Institute in New York City and Europe until her death in 2001. She has been featured in Money Magazine and the New York Times regarding her work with dogs and is co-author of Touching Horses: Communication, Health and Healing Through Shiatsu.
- Author(s)Pamela Hannay
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleAllen Photographic Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Note24 pages of colour photographs
- Weight100 g
- Width185 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.