All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShibori is one of the world's richest textile traditions in the world. Commonly associated with Japan, it is in fact a technique long used in Africa, India and South America.
- Author BiographyJanice Gunner is a leading textile artist particularly known for her quilting and her shibori in both the UK and the US. She won the Jewel Pearce Patterson Scholarship for International Quilt Teachers and attended Quilt Market & Festical in Houston, Texas in 1999 and 2000. She is the Vice President of The Quilters Guild of the British Isles and part of the Contemporary Quilt group of the QGBI. She has been teaching patchwork, quilting and shibori for 30 years. Janice lives in London.
- Author(s)Janice Gunner
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note115 illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width225 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.