All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the emergence of the four financial centres in the Greater China region (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Taipei). This book analyzes the convergence of their financial systems that shows how the development of these cities is closely linked with China's domestic financial reform as well as the RMB internationalization strategy.
- Author(s)Alberta Molajoni,Helena Huang,Paola Subacchi,Richard Varghese
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Width216 mm
- Height299 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.