All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the resurgence of Russian economic capabilities and of Russia's role as a regional, even global, political actor, much of the literature written more than 4-5 years ago is already dated.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Kanet is Professor in the Department of International Studies of the University of Miami, where he served as Dean of the School of International Studies 1997-2000. Prior to 1997, he taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he was a member of the Department of Political Science and served as Head of that Department, 1984-87, and as Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Director of International Programs and Studies (1989-97). He has authored more than two hundred scholarly articles and edited or coedited more than thirty books, primarily on issues of Soviet and Russian foreign and security policy. Remi Piet is an Assistant Professor of Public Policy in the Department of International Affairs at Qatar University in Doha. Previously, he served as Adjunct Professor at the University of Miami. He received his PhD in International Studies at the University of Miami, an MBA in International Management and an MA in International Relations from l'Universite Laval (Canada), and a M.Sc. in International Economics from l'Universite Paris La Sorbonne, France. His research interests include sustainable development, and American and European foreign policy. He is the author of several books and publications.
- Author(s)Remi Piet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Interdisciplinary Studies Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRoger E. Kanet
- Series Edited byProfessor Sai Felicia Krishna-Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.