Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- Author(s)Allan Franklin
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Author BiographyAllan Franklin is professor of physics at the University of Colorado, USA. He is the author of numerous books, including Are There Really Neutrinos? An Evidential History; Selectivity and Discord: Two Problems of Experiment; and No Easy Answers: Science and the Pursuit of Knowledge. He is also coauthor of Ending the Mendel-Fisher Controversy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.