All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn many schools around the world, the various kata of Karate are taught and practiced. Unfortunately, not many know or care to teach the bunkai that give the forms their true meaning. Finally, these secrets are revealed.
- Author BiographyDarrell Max Craig is a highly regarded teacher of many of Japanese martial arts, and a pioneer in their development in the West for over forty years. He holds multiple black belts and is a U.S. Kendo champion, leading the U.S. Kendo team to the world championships. In 1973 he was awarded the title of Shihan, or Master Teacher. Among his many books on the subject is the widely praised The Heart of Kendo. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Darrell Craig,Paul Anderson
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight390 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.