All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.80
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the development of Shi'i Islam through the lenses of belief, narrative, and memory.
- Author BiographyNajam Haider is Assistant Professor of Religion at Barnard College of Columbia University. His articles have been published in many journals, including Der Islam, the Journal of Near Eastern Studies, and Islamic Law and Society. His research interests include early Islamic history, Islamic law, and the impact of modernity on the contemporary Muslim world. His first book, The Origins of the Shi'a was published by Cambridge University Press in 2011. He is currently working on a new project that focuses on early Islamic historical writing.
- Author(s)Najam Haider
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- Series TitleIntroduction to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 maps 10 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.