All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning Northern victory at Shiloh in 1942 thrust Union commander Ulysses S. Grant into the national spotlight, claimed the life of Confederate commander Albert S. Johnston, and forever buried the notion that the Civil War would be a short conflict.
- Author BiographyGary D. Joiner, Ph.D. is the author of One Damn Blunder from Beginning to End: The Red River Campaign of 1864, winner of the 2004 Albert Castel Award and the 2005 A. M. Pate, Jr., Award, and Through the Howling Wilderness: The 1864 Red River Campaign and Union Failure in the West. He lives in Shreveport, Louisiana. Edward Cunningham, Ph.D., studied under T. Harry Williams at Louisiana State University. He was the author of The Port Hudson Campaign: 1862-1863 (LSU, 1963). Dr. Cunningham died in 1997.
- Author(s)Dr Timothy B. Smith,Gary D. Joiner,O. Edward Cunningham
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAmerican Battle Series
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Noteb/w maps and 62 photos throughout
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.