Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £9.21
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionShin Gi Tai's core message is taking personal responsibility for your own karate progress and your life. This title lets you discover how to make real progress as a student of a karate dojo. It helps you to learn why people spend a lifetime fighting themselves, so that they don't have to fight anyone else.
- Author BiographyMichael Clarke, Kyoshi 7th dan, Okinawan Goju-ryu, has trained in karate since 1974. He has written over three hundred articles for international martial arts magazines and authored four books. A young 'street fighter' in England who became a disciplined student of budo in Okinawa, Clarke enthusiastically teaches traditional Goju-ryu Karate in his dojo in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.
- Author(s)Michael Clarke
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight549 g
- Width188 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.