All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £4.55Trending at £6.73
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.27
About this product
- DescriptionShine On, Marquee Moon is a romantic satire of the music industry from a female point of view, celebrating the extremes and challenging the myth of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll with plenty of humour, technicolour characters and sharp dialogue along the way.
- Author BiographyZoe Howe is an acclaimed British music writer whose books include Lee Brilleaux: Rock 'n' Roll Gentleman (Polygon, 2015), Barbed Wire Kisses --The Jesus and Mary Chain Story (Polygon, 2015), Wilko Johnson - Looking Back At Me (Cadiz Music Ltd., 2012), Stevie Nicks - Visions, Dreams and Rumours (Omnibus Press, 2014) and Typical Girls? The Story Of The Slits (Omnibus Press, 2011). She also plays the drums.
- Author(s)Zoe Howe
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.