All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.49Trending at £7.16
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £7.60Trending at £7.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
About this product
- DescriptionA first volume of four plays from the Amercian playwright whose play Dying City was a critical and popular success at the Royal Court Theatre in May 2006. The volume contains Other People, Where Do We Live, The Coming World and Dying City.
- Author BiographyChristopher Shinn, a young American playwright from New York, has had a number of plays produced in the UK. They include Four (Royal Court Theatre, 1998); Other People (Royal Court Theatre, 2000); Where Do We Live (Royal Court Theatre, 2002); The Coming World (Soho Theatre, 2001), and Dying City (Royal Court Theatre, 2006).
- Author(s)Christopher Shinn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight231 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.