All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a gentle but powerful and enduring spiritual pathway reconnecting humanity with Great Nature and affirming all aspects of life.
- Author BiographyAidan Rankin is a writer and researcher on spiritual and esoteric matters. He is on the National Council of the Theosophical Society in England and lives in London.
- Author(s)Aidan Rankin
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight213 g
- Width145 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.