Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1857 the SS Central America sank off the California coast. This is the true account of the search for one of the world's most fabled shipwrecks that led to the recovery of over half a billion dollars worth of gold and the astonishing scientific breakthroughs that established man's first working presence on the deep-sea frontier.
- Author BiographyGary Kinder has been researching this story since 1987, two years before the wreck was discovered. He was aboard the group's research vessel at sea when they first announced their find.
- Author(s)Gary Kinder
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width124 mm
- Height196 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.