All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.62
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide contains best practices for managing teams and projects throughout the software definition, development, and launch process.
- Author BiographyChris Vander Mey is a former Google product manager and Amazon engineering manager, and has held multiple roles in small startups. He has a Master of Engineering Management from Dartmouth College and a BS in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Virginia. He started writing code two decades ago and has shipped software to hundreds of millions of consumers and businesses.
- Author(s)Chris Vander Mey
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.