Ships and Shipbuilders: Pioneers of Design and Construction by Fred M. Walker (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.70+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by shovelmonkeybooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past 300 years ships have developed from simple sail-driven vessels, to the huge motor-driven container ships and vast cruise liners that ply our seas today. The author describes the lives and deeds of over 120 engineers, scientists, shipwrights, naval architects and inventors who have shaped ship design.
- Author(s)Fred M. Walker
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeaforth Publishing
- Content Note120 Illustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.