CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionDocumenting and presenting the histories and sites of Cunard shipwrecks, this book provides a history and record of the final underwater resting places of ships of the Cunard Line, whose history spans nearly two centuries, and charts the period from 1843-1974.
- Author BiographySam Warwick's grandfather was first master of QE2, and his father was a master of QE2 and first master of QM2. Sam has spent his life aboard Cunard vessels and developed a passion for the sea, which he has translated into wreck diving, loggingmore than1,000 dives. Mike Roussel is a teacher and has written two books on Southampton's maritime history. John Chatterton is one of the world's best known wreck divers. He was a cohost of the History Channel's Deep Sea Detectives andis oneof the subjects of the book Shadow Divers. He lives in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Author(s)Mike Roussel,Sam Warwick
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.