All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of fashion in over 100 icons of design excellence.
- Author BiographySanna Mander is an illustrator and designer of print media, textiles and ceramics. In 2006 she won the Cannes Young Creatives award, and has since worked for clients including The Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine and Rolling Stone Magazine. She lives and works in Finland.
- Author(s)Natasha Slee,Sanna Mander
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBig Picture Press
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteYes
- Weight331 g
- Width255 mm
- Height316 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sanna Mander
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.29Trending at £15.89
- £17.57Trending at £22.34
- £13.80Trending at £16.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £6.46Trending at £9.00
- £7.57Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.