Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionShock Therapy For the American Health Care System describes the problems of the health care system and offers a program of comprehensive reform that is more far-reaching than anything currently being proposed.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Levine is a neurologist in private practice in Norwalk, CT, former chief of neurology at Norwalk Hospital, and associate clinical professor of medicine at Yale University (ret).
- Author(s)Robert Arthur Levine
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, charts
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.