Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the main goals of investigations of shock-wave phenomena in condensed matter is to develop methods for predicting effects of explosions, high-velocity collisions, and other kinds of intense dynamic loading of materials and structures.
- Author(s)Gennady I. Kanel,Sergey V. Razorenov,Vladimir E. Fortov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleShock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 322 p. 52 illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.