All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to modern lunar imaging, this is an in-depth and illustrated guide to capturing impressive images of our nearest neighbour.
- Author BiographyNicolas Dupont-Bloch is an amateur astronomer based in Sautron, near Nantes, France. He has previously published two books in French and has translated a third into English. Many of his images have been showcased in Astronomie magazine and chosen as the Lunar Picture of the Day (LPOD). This is his first English astrophotography guide.
- Author(s)Nicolas Dupont-Bloch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note153 b/w illus. 77 colour illus. 13 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £7.50Trending at £7.96
- £12.22Trending at £12.48
- £5.00Trending at £6.48
- £6.17Trending at £7.76
- £9.99Trending at £10.78
- £6.28Trending at £6.92
- £4.55Trending at £5.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.