Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the issues of contemporary popular narrative, feminine pleasure, and consumer culture, viewing the permutations of the feminine subject as a textual construction evolved through everyday life.
- Author BiographyHilary Radner is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication and Theatre at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Hilary Radner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/1995
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.