CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary study of retail crime as a cultural phenomenon, drawing on economics, criminology and management to present a comprehensive explanation for the growth in retail thefts. This topical study explores crime prevention as a management issue, using criminomics, a concept based on commercial realities rather than maximising arrests.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA BAMFIELD has studied retail consumer and crime trends in Europe and North America for 30 years and has acted as consultant to major retail corporations. He taught management, strategy and industrial economics at Oxford Brookes, UK,before becoming Head of Business at Northampton University. He is Director of the Centre for Retail Research, Nottingham, Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society and read PPE at Oxford and Industrial Economics at Nottingham.
- Author(s)Joshua Bamfield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCrime Prevention and Security Management
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.