Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated photographic guide to the shorebirds of the northern hemisphere, covering every species and subspecies in detail, with special emphasis on identification. With this important book, it should be possible to identify every species in the region, and even to age it and assign it to a particular race.
- Author BiographyRichard Chandler is a renowned wader specialist and photographer. Formerly a professor at Imperial College, London, he has been a member of the British Birds editorial board for more than 20 years. His previous books include North Atlantic Shorebirds (Macmillan).
- Author(s)Richard Chandler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Photographic Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note700 colour photos, 150 colour maps
- Weight973 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.21
- £12.27Trending at £17.06
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £10.96Trending at £15.95
- £9.92Trending at £15.05
- £12.27Trending at £15.24
- £6.86Trending at £7.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.