Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionShort Call: Snippets from the Smallest Places in Texas, 1935-2000 by Joyce Gibson Roach, is TFS Extra Book #24. Joyce Gibson Roach has collected snippets of stories, recipes, and traditions of life in Turtle, Texas, which represents many small towns--and the people who inhabit them.
- Author BiographyJoyce Gibson Roach is the author of The Cowgirls from UNT Press.
- Author(s)Joyce Gibson Roach
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleTexas Folklore Society Extra Book
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.