All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the essentials of accounting and how to use this information effectively. Includes worked examples to test readers' knowledge.
- Author BiographyRichard Barker is Senior Lecturer in Accounting at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, and Visiting Professor in Accounting at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. In 2013, Richard Barker was named 'Most Acclaimed Lecturer in the Social Sciences' by Oxford University Student Union. He had previously achieved an unprecedented double in 2011, being awarded teaching prizes at the business schools of Oxford and Cambridge Universities in the same year. He is also a recipient of the Pilkington Teaching Prize at Cambridge, which is awarded 'in recognition of excellence in teaching'.
- Author(s)Richard Barker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Short Introductions to Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.