Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.81
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the essential and widely-studied subject of corporate finance, organised around six key ideas.
- Author BiographyRaghavendra Rau is the Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Professor of Finance at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. He is a director of the Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance, past president of the European Finance Association, and past editor of the journal Financial Management. Professor Rau was Principal at Barclays Global Investors, then the largest asset manager in the world, from 2008-9. His research has frequently been covered by the popular press including the New York Times, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Economist, among others.
- Author(s)Raghavendra Rau
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCambridge Short Introductions to Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.