All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin author Jenny Mannion as she offers step-by-step guidance for transmuting old patterns into new, more empowered ways of living.
- Author BiographyJenny Mannion (Oneonta, NY) is an intuitive healer who healed herself in three weeks after six years of chronic illness. She has a B.A. in psychology, conducts workshops and individual healing sessions for clients, and has written more than 200 articles on the topic of self-healing.
- Author(s)Jenny Mannion
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £7.99Trending at £8.39
- £9.97Trending at £11.99
- £20.65Trending at £21.85
- £8.49Trending at £9.29
- £13.14Trending at £13.45
- £10.76Trending at £11.75
- £14.56Trending at £15.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.