All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £26.99Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionAims to represent a comprehensive treatment of the subject, covering the theoretical principles, experimental status, and applications of short-pulse laser-matter interactions. This book looks at the physical phenomena, which arise as a result of this form of light-matter interaction.
- Author(s)Paul Gibbon
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.