Short Walks in Lakeland Book 2: North Lakeland by Aileen Evans, Brian Evans (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
- £5.32Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook contains 57 short half to full-day walks in the northern Lake District. Walking areas include Borrowdale, Newlands, Bassenthwaite, Thirlmere, Ullswater, Haweswater and the area north of Keswick up to Caldbeck. Part of a three-volume series, and predominantly focusing on low-level walks between 2 to 9 miles, and graded for difficulty.
- Author BiographyBrian and Aileen Evans, both now retired, have enjoyed a lifetime's love of the outdoors. They have climbed, walked, skied and camped in many parts of Europe and North America, yet always returns to the Lake District, which has a special place in their affections. They have both always enjoyed adventure sports including pot-holing, wild-water canoeing, skiing and alpine mountaineering. They still particularly enjoy rock climbing in all its forms, from long adventurous climbs where route-finding skills are necessary to single-pitch bolted sports climbs in the Mediterranean sun. At home in Lancashire with their collie, Meg, they enjoy painting, gardening and planning the next adventurous trip.
- Author(s)Aileen Evans,Brian Evans
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.