Shortcuts to Success: Project Management in the Real World by Elizabeth Harrin (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £19.54Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly accessible book gives advice to project managers who need to get up to speed quickly. It includes hints and tips on managing budget, time, scope and people. This updated edition reflects changes to working practices such as the use of social media and collaboration tools. SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2014 CMI MANAGEMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Harrin MA MBCS FAPM is a project and programme manager with a decade of experience managing IT and business change projects. She is the author of Social Media for Project Managers (PMI, 2010) and writes the award-winning blog A Girl's Guide to Project Management (www.pm4girls.elizabeth-harrin.com). Elizabeth is a PRINCE2, MSP and P3O Practitioner and a member of PMI.
- PrizesShort-listed for CMI Management Book of the Year: Practical Manager Category 2014.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Harrin
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note22
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.