Consider these sponsored items
- £10.27Was:£14.95Free postage
- £20.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to day walks in the Italian Dolomites. The 50 graded walks range from short leisurely strolls to full-day high mountain expeditions, each designed to fit into a single day. The Dolomites are an ideal walking destination from June to September, and can easily be reached from Verona, Treviso, Venice and Innsbruck airports.
- Author BiographyGillian Price was born in England but has lived in Venice for many years. Gillian has steadily explored the mountain ranges of Italy, and now Corsica, and brought them to life for visitors in a series of outstanding guides for Cicerone. She is an active member of the Italian Alpine Club (CAI) and Mountain Wilderness.
- Author(s)Gillian Price
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note50 colour maps and over 100 colour photos
- Weight320 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.