All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.93
- £13.98Trending at £14.89
- £9.97Trending at £16.98
About this product
- DescriptionKata are the backbone of Karate. Continually practising them allows the whole spectrum of possibilities contained in Karate to be revealed. This book aims to assist in understanding the Kata better, to get to know the situations when they can be applied, and how to improve them in the daily training routine and in grading tests and competitions.
- Author BiographyJoachim Grupp has been practicing Karate since 1976 and holds a 4th Dan in Shotokan Karate. He works as an instructor in a Karate Club in Berlin and has already published two earlier works on this subject Shotokan Karate KATA Vol. 2 and Shotokan Karate Kumite .
- Author(s)Joachim Grupp
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note1, 000 photos & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.