All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere I was roysh, in a state of blissful ignorance, when suddenly Sorcha's up the Damien and I have to listen to, like, women's stuff. I am telling you, roysh, I never even knew nipples could crack and I was very happy not knowing it. Now I'm basically expected to be an expert on how to, like, breathe like Dorth Vader and deal with baby turds.
- Author BiographyFrom the author's pen to your eyes: Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is fertile. Of that you can basically be sure. But then, why should I keep this babe magnet package to myself: the pecs, the abs, the whole bod basically -- I'm spreading the love, roysh, so a whole new generation of ladies get some of this. It's an act of charity, for fock's sake!
- Author(s)Ross O'Carroll-Kelly
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPenguin Ireland
- Out-of-print date07/03/2009
- Weight456 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.