All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the acclaimed Running on Ritalin, the first rhoroughly balanced and deep;ly informative gude to helping parents make the best treatment decisions--with and without medication--for children with psychological problems.
- Author BiographyLawrence Diller, M.D., practices behavioural-developmental pediatrics and family therapy in Walnut Creek, California. He lives nearby with his wife and two teenage sons. He is the author of Running on Ritalin: A Physician Reflects on Children, Society, and Performance in a Pill.
- Author(s)Lawrence Diller
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.