Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Boonin attempts to answer the moral questions raised by slave reparations, affirmative action, hate crime laws and racial profiling.
- Author BiographyDavid Boonin is a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Colorado. He is the author of Thomas Hobbes and the Science of Moral Virtue (1994) and the prize-winning books A Defense of Abortion (2002) and The Problem of Punishment (2009), all of which were published by Cambridge University Press. He is also the author of a number of articles on issues in applied ethics and the co-editor of the popular applied ethics textbook What's Wrong? (2009).
- Author(s)David Boonin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.