Should We Stay Together?: A Scientifically Proven Method for Evaluating Your Relationship and Improving Its Chances for Long-term Success by Jeffrey H. Larson (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.54+ £0.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of self-tests that aim to enable any couple to predict their potential marital satisfaction before marriage. Written by an experienced academic clinician, the book offers a step-by-step scientific method for evaluating a relationship.
- Author BiographyJEFFRY H. LARSON, is professor and director of the marriage and family therapy graduate programs at Brigham Young University. For two years, he was chair of the Marriage Preparation Focus Group, National Council on Family Relations, and he has been an active marriage and family therapist for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. Larson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2000
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight305 g
- Width179 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.78
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
- £7.32Trending at £7.47
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.73
- £9.40Trending at £9.76
- £10.43Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.