Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.91+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Hillier Gardener's Guide to Shrubs' is one of the lead titles in a new series of gardening books from David and Charles working in partnership with Hillier, Britain's most respected plantsmen.
- Author BiographyAndrew McIndoe Deputy Managing Director of Hillier and Director of the Hillier Garden Centres; designer of Hillier Chelsea stand for 15 years, with an unbroken record of Gold Medals; author and broadcaster.
- Author(s)Andrew McIndoe
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- Series TitleHillier Gardener's Guide
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- babbacarol11 Jan, 2017by
Excellent Reference Book
I borrowed this book from my local library but renewed it so many times that I thought I should buy my own copy! It has proved to be an invaluable reference book for choosing and caring for the shrubs in our garden.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.15Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41