All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Descriptionwe are much better communicators when we know more about ourselves, think about how and why we communicate, act according to our circumstances and listen to what others have to say. basing this book on these key principles, the authors profile 20 individuals and their communication skills.
- Author Biographycary cooper cary cooper is a bupa professor of organisational psychology and health at manchester school of management (umist). cary is president of the british academy of management and also president of the institue of welfare officers.
- Author(s)Cary L. Cooper,Theo Theobald
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/12/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.