Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £3.78Trending at £4.47
- £9.85Trending at £10.48
- £5.99Trending at £6.85
- £26.49Trending at £47.50
- £1.50Trending at £3.96
- £9.50Trending at £12.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis Thai thriller follows a photographer and his girlfriend in a chilling tale full of supernatural twists and turns. After a drunken night out, photographer Tun and his girlfriend Jane accidently run over a woman in their car. They flee the scene and return home. However, Tun begins to see creepy shadows in his photographs when he develops them. As Tun attempts to discover the cause of the shadows, his friends come under threat and he is stuck in a race against time to find out the mystery before his life is destroyed. Despite the glut of eastern horror made in the later 1990s and early 2000s, SHUTTER has plenty of freshness and originality and is a nerve-shredding, creepy and eerie horror that offers an unsettling atmosphere.
- Leading Role 1Ananda Everingham
- Director 1Banjong Pisanthanakun
- Leading Role 2Natthaweeranuch Thonghee
- Leading Role 3Achita Sikamana
- Director 2Parkpoom Wongpoom
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2008
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesEnglish
- Running Time92 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- steelangelvikki20 Mar, 2011by
As always, better than the American remake
It's spine-tingley thrilling! The actors make the characters seem so genuine which allows you to appreciate their extreme situation so much more. The style of filming and technique used to create "the ghost" are minimalistic but so much more effective than gorey attacks made from nowhere. Fans of asain horror would be very silly to have this missing from their collection, and for anyone else, if you don't mind subtitles then you'll love this film.
- ddrave_uk13 Feb, 2011by
If you are a fan of Asain horror, I am sure you will love this. Watched American version first, but it does not match up to the atmosphere of this version. suggested viewing tips lock all windows and doors, turn the lights off and don't hold any hot drinks (cause you may burn yourself while jumping).. and enjoy the jumpy moments.
- ivegotcheese21 Nov, 2009by
Bought it after i missed it at the cinema, was not disapointed! Very scary, great ending and very deep.