All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures SiGe products which include chip sets for wireless cellular handsets as well as WLAN and high-speed wired network applications. This book describes the physics and technology of SiGe HBTs, with coverage of Si and Ge bipolar transistors. It explains the operating principles and applications of bipolar transistor technology.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ashburn has worked as an industrial engineer, a consultant and a university professor and has accumulated a wealth of practical knowledge for incorporation in this book.
- Author(s)Peter Ashburn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.