Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.40
- £5.00Trending at £6.11
- £21.57Trending at £22.50
- £11.70Trending at £15.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £7.94Trending at £8.15
- £18.33Trending at £30.06
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the diversity of regional Sicilian food, offering a culinary journey around the island. This is a compendium of 120 traditional recipes for seafood and its accompaniments. It uses seasonal produce and traditional cooking methods and techniques, and provides information about the origins of each recipe.
- Author BiographyMarisa Raniolo Wilkins is well known for her blog on Sicilian food. All Things Sicilian and More (http://allthingssicilianandmore). Her interest in food is driven by her desire to explore her cultural origins. Born in Trieste, she moved to Australia as a child with her Sicilian parents. Marisa has always been passionate about fresh local ingredients and has an active association with market stallholders and food producers. Before becoming a food writer, Marisa taught English and Italian in schools.
- Author(s)Marisa Raniolo Wilkins
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1266 g
- Width200 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.