All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the architecture of Syracuse on the southeast coast and the ancient sites of Tindari, Himera and Solunto dotted along the Tyrrhenian coast. This title seeks out the souks of old Palermo, and leads you to the best plate of swordfish involtini on Lipari and the finest wine in Marsala. It features two-colour maps throughout for ease of use.
- Author BiographyDana Facaros and Michael Pauls are passionate about Europe and have written over 40 books for Cadogan, including 20 on Italy, where they lived for many years.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date28/01/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight435 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Pagination384, 24
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.