All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSick from Freedom provides the first study of the health conditions of emancipated slaves and reveals the epidemics, illnesses, and poverty that former slaves suffered from when slavery ended and freedom began.
- Author BiographyJim Downs is Assistant Professor of History and American Studies at Connecticut College. He is the editor of Taking Back the Academy: History of Activism, History as Activism and Why We Write: The Politics and Practice of Writing for Social Change.
- Author(s)Jim Downs
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note20 halftones
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.57Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.