All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the LETTS GUIDE TO SUGARCRAFT series, an introduction to decorating the sides of cakes which offers advice on designs for round, oval, square, oblong and multi-sided cakes using a number of different sugarcraft techniques.
- Author(s)Adrian Westrope,Nicholas Lodge
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLetts Guides to Sugarcraft S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/01/2005
- Content Noteover 120 colour photographs, over 12 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width209 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.