All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis major achievement of nineteenth-century astronomy offered the most precise analysis of the colours of double stars yet recorded.
- Author(s)William Henry Smyth
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Astronomy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 colour illus.
- Weight140 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.