All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of the logical categories of language to the more primitive sign levels of natural events and signals. This work includes chapters that discuss the features introduced by spoken natural languages and the written specialized languages used within social institutions.
- Author(s)D. S. Clarke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2004
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophical Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 96
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.